76 Kalakau Avenue Forresters Beach NSW 2260
This stunning family beachfront is the perfect place to sit back and unwind. Spacious throughout with panoramic ocean views.
Imagine floating in a boat on the water as you look across the ocean's horizon at Seaboard. This stunning beachfront house is the perfect place to sit back and breathe easy. Set on three spacious levels with breath taking panoramic ocean views visible from all levels, Seaboard at Forresters Beach is a superb option for those who wish to be close to the beach without compromising on style. From its freshly painted walls to the stylish rustic floorboards in its living spaces, this beach house has undergone a massive facelift to offer the ultimate relaxed ocean retreat. Themed with nautical blue and white touches throughout and wood panel walls, Seaboard offers a unique experience. With multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces, there is plenty of space for adults and children to enjoy their holiday. Seaboard is a short drive to Bateau Bay Square Shopping Centre, Terrigal and The Entrance. Master bedroom contains a king bed, private balcony, en suite with bathtub and shower and views. Bedroom 2 contains king split bed and private balcony. Bedroom 3 contains a double bed, en suite with shower, private balcony and views. Bedroom 4 contains queen split bed, whilst bedroom 5 contains two single beds. Bedrooms all contain built-ins, oil heaters and wool doonas for cold wintery nights.
- Main living space with smart TV, DVD player, Netflix, gas fireplace, stunning views
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook top, oven, fridge, microwave, ocean views
- Amazing ocean views out to Forresters Beach and Terrigal headlands; private beach access
- Deck overlooks ocean with outdoor setting for 8; landscaped courtyard with gas BBQ
- Wi-Fi Internet; modern beach themed decor; oil heaters; driveway parking
- Bathroom 1 has a spa bath, shower, and bathtub. bathroom 2 has bathtub and shower
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING, PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR SCHOOL LEAVERS
- MAX ADULT OCCUPANCY MAY NOT EXCEED: 8 ADULTS
- WEEKEND DEAL BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND GET A 3RD NIGHT FREE! Why not make it a long weekend! Book Friday & Saturday night and take Thursday or Sunday FREE! Be sure to advise us at time of booking if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal. Not available mid week. School holidays and Peak times not included
- Per night from: $357
- Per week from: $2,770
- Minimum 3 night weekend & 4 night midweek stays
- Maximum adults sleeps 8
- Toal adults & children sleeps 10
- Bond: $1,000.00
- Linen: Not included
Great site great location, great host, great support
This was not my first stay at Seaboard and it will definitely not be my last.
Seaboard is situated on the glorious Forresters Beach, which took only an hour and 10 minutes to get to from my home in Sydney.
It is far enough away from Sydney to feel like a getaway, but close enough that the kids aren’t bored in the car!
The accommodation as always, was immaculate – very clean and well presented. It had all the necessities and more!
There were lots of activities for the kids within walking distance. My children loved watching the whales pass by each morning and exploring the rock pools on the South end of the beach.
Forresters Beach is a mere 9-minute drive from Terrigal where there are many fantastic dining options and more beaches to explore.
There are many shopping opportunities in close proximity – including Erina Fair – a major shopping centre which has everything and the smaller, Bateau Bay shopping centre for any groceries you need.
The local seafood establishment, Darrons, as always did not disappoint. We purchased a lot of yummy seafood there and it was enjoyed by all.
There was nothing I needed for my weekend getaway that Seaboard did not have. Our family had a fantastic time and will definitely be back!
Beautiful views and very relaxing
We’ve stayed at Seaboard a few times now and it has become a magical family favourite destination. There is an air of relaxation from the moment we step in, with a beautiful view out across the ocean where we often spot whales.
The kitchen is furnished with everything we could ever need, the beds are comfy and there are some great walks and cafes nearby.
But our favourite thing … is the secret tunnel through the beach scrub behind the house that leads straight onto the sand.